Lead poisoning is a serious condition that can be fatal to dogs.
The symptoms of lead poisoning in dogs can vary depending on the severity of the poisoning.
The treatment for lead poisoning in dogs depends on the severity of the poisoning. In mild cases, treatment may involve supportive care, such as fluids and electrolytes.
Keep lead-based paint out of reach of dogs.
If you are concerned that your dog may have lead poisoning, please contact your veterinarian.
The long-term effects of lead poisoning in dogs can be serious and can include : Brain damage, Kidney damage, etc .
There are a number of ways to test your dog for lead poisoning. Your veterinarian can perform a blood test or urine test to check for lead levels.