- Acceptance of Terms: By accessing and using USA Annals, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by these terms, please do not use or access USA Annals.
- Modification of Terms: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Unless otherwise stated, all written content on this site is owned by USA Annals and/or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use.
- User Obligations: As a user, you agree not to use the site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You agree not to use the site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site.
- User-Generated Content: Any content you provide, such as comments, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree to only provide content that complies with applicable law and does not infringe on the rights of any third party.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The site is provided “as is.” We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability: To the extent permitted by applicable law, USA Annals will not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this site.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless USA Annals, its contractors, its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the website, including but not limited to your violation of this agreement.
- Applicable Law: These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your Country], without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions about these Terms, Please Contact us.
By using USA Annals, you signify your agreement to these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you should not use USA Annals.